We're so glad that you are interested in knowing more Alliance Community Church! We encourage you to spend a few minutes browsing our website. And if you are looking for a place to belong, we would love to have you visit us on a Sunday morning so we can get to know each other.
Awana Registration Night, September 30
Awana is our awesome kids club on Wednesday nights. Due to COVID precautions, we will begin Awana in October on a date to be determined, but we encourage you to register with us on September 30, from 6:30 to 7:30 at the church. If you would like more information, call Dave at 218-348-2249.
COVID-19 Response: We are open for worship on Sundays!
As of May 31 we are meeting for worship on Sunday mornings. For your health, we encourage you to read and observe the following guidelines.
• We ask that everyone wear a mask. Masks are available if you need one.
• We maintain social distancing of 6 feet, with the exception of members of the same household.
• The nursery space is available for parents to take their children with the understanding that they are to bring their own toys and take them home again after the service.
• Hand sanitizer is available for use and we encourage its use.
• Children’s church and Sunday School will not meet until we feel it is safe to do so.
• We kindly ask that you stay at home if you do not feel well.
• If you are are at increased risk of illness, we encourage you to continue to follow us online.
Our weekly ministries will be adjusted periodically according to the current guidelines and recommendations. Call the church if you have questions regarding church activities.