Due to the virus and recommendations in place, we will suspend in-person church service at this time. Please check back for updated information as time goes on.
We hope and pray we will be able to worship together soon; until then, consider calling to check in on one another and spend time in prayer together. *You will receive information about joining an online study/prayer with messages from Interim Pastor Pat via email, or they will be made available here to the right.
As we all experience this difficult time in our history together, we pray for you to know the Lord as your Father, Provider and Comforter.
And may you know the saving grace of Jesus Christ, our Savior, and experience his love and peace.
We invite you to go to
for a word from C&MA President, John Stumbo:
"As a Christ-centered, Acts 1:8 family, we continue to rest in His great and precious promises as we join hands and hearts to complete the unfinished work He has invited us into."
C&MA Mission Statement:
We desire to know Jesus Christ as Savior, Sanctifier, Healer, and Coming King and to complete His Great Commission.
SERMON MESSAGES & VIDEOS:
*Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to join an Adult Sunday School Zoom session Sunday mornings at 9am.
May 22: Hi Everyone, Here's this week's link to Sunday's message. This is the last message on the 7 churches in the Book of Rev. I'm not sure I'm going to continue the study of Revelations, but who knows? I've attached the background sheets for you along with a bulletin insert for those of you who LOVE to fill in spaces. Also, this message has an invitation to receive Christ as your Savior at the end of it. This would be a great message to pass along to someone you are hoping to reach out to with the Gospel. It also has an invitation to believers who have grown cold toward God to make a new commitment.
Judy and I want to wish each of you a blessed Memorial Day weekend. We have our annual Spring Workday on Saturday so we'd appreciate prayers - particularly that it won't rain until the afternoon. Thanks for your love and support. Hoping to see you all soon. God bless, Pastor Pat & Judy
Click below for the video link:
LAODICEA—YOU’VE GOT MAIL!
Don’t Be Left Behind Series—Part 9 A study of Revelation 3:14-22
• In the OT and Jewish culture the word “amen” spoke of that which was ______________ and ______________.
• I think in context, Jesus was telling the church family here that they shouldn’t have matched their city’s ____________ ________________.
• Any local church family should have _________________, __________-______________ ministry to the area where they are located. This was not the case in Laodicea.
• One of the haunting things about this verse is the fact that there doesn’t appear to be anyone inside the church of Laodicea that was __________ or ______________ in a Godly way. VERSE 17
Jesus begins to outline specific problems inside the church of Laodicea.
• The “Christians” of this church family were wealthy _______________, but they were spiritually ________________.
• Read Matthew 6:33 for more insight on this idea.
• “Wretched,” carries the idea of being ________________, or _______________ _________ ________________.
• Read Romans 7:24 for more insight on this idea.
• “Pitiful,” carries the idea of someone who believes one thing, but they are _________________ ______________.
• “Poor,” carries the picture of a cringing _______________.
• “Blind,” carries the image of one who is ______________ _____ _________________.
• “Naked,” carries the image of one standing completely nude before ___________.
• “Buy from me gold refined in the fire…”
• Read 1 Peter 1:7. God is telling Peter here that ____________ is the true “gold” of God.
• Buy, “...white clothes to wear…”
• They were clothed in the finest earthly garb, but in reality they were walking around _________________________.
• The white garments were made white by washing them in the ________________________________, Jesus Christ.
• They also needed, “...salve to put on their eyes…”
• Go to Gospel of John 9 to understand this idea.
• Divine love always leads to discipline for those who ________ in their walk with God.
• Jesus “rebukes” the Christians here in order to point out their ________________ and convince them to do something about it.
• Jesus’ discipline refers to correction or punishment that has as its goal the ________________ and __________________ of the individual or church family.
• See Hebrews 12:6&7
• Jesus is going to see if anyone in the church is going to _____________ _________ __________________?
• Jesus won’t ____________ ________.
• To share a meal in the ancient world was to share a _______________.
• Overcomers will sit with Jesus on His ________________.
• Are you listening and obey what God says to you?
FINAL QUESTION: What side of the door are you on?
*To read previous messages or see previous videos from Pastor Pat, click the heading MORE on our menu and choose Pastor Messages.
If you would like to read devotionals or listen to a podcast, you can visit the